The first ever prompt to mint service on Cardano, powered by AI.
1. What is Degenerative.io?
Degenerative.io is the first ever AI prompt-to-mint platform, built on Cardano.
It enables you to type in whatever you want, render (for free) and mint straight to your wallet.
2. How does it work?
- Simply type a word prompt and then hit 'Render'. Renders can take up to 10 seconds.
Try experimenting with more simple and complex prompts - renders are free, so have fun with it!
- Once your happy, you can select the render(s) you'd like to mint.
- Hit 'Mint'. You'll need to connect your Nami wallet to do so (support for other wallets coming soon). It should land in your within 5 minutes.
3. Can I mint multiple at once?
Yes! You can select more than one render from your prompt.
4. What policy ID will they be minted on?
The first release will consist of 10k minted artworks from the community.
We're on jpg.store.
5. Can I mint on mobile?
Yes! You can use a mobile dapp browser to mint such as Eternl or Flint.
6. How much is it?
First 1000 mints are free to beta testers! You are required to send 3 ADA along with your transaction to account for minting fees however most of this will sent back to you with your NFT(s). Estimated actual cost is 0.3 ADA.
The next stage will start at 10 ADA and increase with each subsequent stage to reward early supporters of the platform.
7. What about rarity?
We embraced our inner degen and came up with a rarity metric. All projects have some kind of arbitrary, entirely subjective rarity metric so we decided we should too. Besides, all art is subjective anyway.
- Unique: 70%
- Visionary: 25%
- Masterpiece: 5%
8. Are you doxxed?
Yes! We're doxxed over at bearmarket.io/degenerative-io.
9. What tech does this use?
We're using Stability AI's Stable Diffusion as our text-to-image model of choice.
Stable Diffusion is an AI model that uses a technique called latent diffusion to generate meaningful images from noise. It is trained on the LAION-5B dataset, a collection of 5 billion publicly available image-text pairs.
The Stable Diffusion model is released under a Creative ML OpenRAIL-M license, which means that it can be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
10. What other features can we expect in the future?
- Launching Styles, to enable the release of smaller thematic collections.
- Adding support for other wallets.
- Optimising the minter and AI integration.
- Holding community challenges. I.e Most creative interpretation of a prompt will receive airdrops and prizes, render of the week...
- Gallery view of all Degenerative artworks.
- Degenerative Discord.
- Support for larger collections.
- Advanced render options for the AI connoisseur.
11. I'm a project looking to mint larger collections, is that a service you offer?
Yes, hit us up at email@example.com.